Skip to main content

What number do I call if I have a water or wastewater emergency?

If a water or wastewater emergency occurs such as an outside line break, call the District office at 303-792-9509. If the emergency occurs after hours or there is no answer, please call 303-426-3167 for the District’s 24-Hour Emergency Answering Service. Please keep in mind that if the problem is within your property, you should call a plumber.