Skip to main content

What number do I call if I have a water or sewer (wastewater) emergency?

If a water or sewer (wastewater) emergency occurs, such as an outside line break, call the District office anytime at 303-426-3167. If the problem is within the home, it is the homeowner’s responsibility to contact a plumber.