Skip to main content
Irrigation Conservation Practices
- No irrigation system or sprinkler operations between 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m on any day.
- Water no more than three days per week.
- Do not allow water to pool in gutters and streets;
- No watering landscapes during rain or 24 hours after;
- Avoid watering on windy days
- No watering or washing down of paved surfaces except for safety purposes;
- Wash vehicles with a bucket or a hand-held hose with a shut-off nozzle;
- All identified water leaks should be repaired within 48 hours;